- Best: Ability to put stakes on commitments. You can pick an organization you hate that will benefit if you fail. Pre-established timeline. Weekly email reminders. Social support possible. Referee option. Shows successful and unsuccessful periods.
- Worst: Limited list of preset goals. Not much flexibility for changing weekly targets. No encouragement to exceed the goal set. For example, lose two pounds instead of one.
- Most social! Easy personalization! Mainly mobile-based.
- Best: Shows amount of time pursuing dream. Easy to borrow other people’s steps that are pursuing the same goal. Customizable steps. Social platform. Motivating.
- Worst: Writing out the different steps takes time. Timeline is not rigid or scheduled.
- No nonsense! Focused on tracking habits.Only online.
- Best: Easy, fun, and simple platform. Point-based system of positive and negative habits. Offersthe option of having a logbook. Ability to export data into Excel.
- Worst: No fancy interface, no social platform. Limited to the website.